Talent Managers serve as strategic business partners who interface with senior leadership to determine the course and shape of the people strategy. Talent Managers support the business in achieving their goals and act as an independent advisor in unique and challenging associate related situations ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory frameworks. Talent Mangers partner with all Human Resources centers of excellent (COE) to create cross-functional development programs. Talent Managers are responsible for employee relations, rewards and recognition, performance management, employee engagement, succession planning, change management, executive coaching, group dynamics, teambuilding, and learning and development. Due to the fast-paced, global nature of our business, successful Talent Managers at Cognizant are extremely proactive, flexible and detail-oriented.
Job Qualifications / Requirements:
- 7+years of experience in the field of HRM, including experience supporting a nonexempt population
- Experience managing a variety of complex account groups across various locations
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills; very strong presentation & client relationship management skills (client could be internal or external)
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to define & enable processes for large cross-functional projects
- Ability to work in a dynamic, constantly changing work environment where status quo is always challenged & ambiguity is tolerated
- Highly self-motivated & driven with ability to work independently
- Team orientation and ability to collaborate with individuals from all backgrounds
- Strong understanding of immigration, state and local employment laws.
- A BA/BS degree in Human Resource Management or a related field, MA/MS in Human Resources is a plus
- Ability to travel approximately 30%
Employee Status :
- Serve as a strategic Human Resources Business Partner to the Business Unit on a variety of talent management initiatives; exercising a keen understanding of the global business model
- Build and maintain influential relationships within the Business Unit supported
- Finding simple and effective solutions that support HR and Business goals
- Own and execute Business Unit practice level initiatives/projects with minimal oversight
- Partner with global HR counterparts to drive initiatives or processes across regions
- Provide new business development support with respect to HR (i.e. client presentations, RFP submissions, etc.)
- Liaison with Compliance and Legal teams on significant HR issues
Full Time Employee
Job Posting :
Apr 11 2019
Cognizant US Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions in the US, please send an email with your request to CareersNA2@cognizant.com
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the Nasdaq-100, is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.