Executive Assistant to the CEO with Content Writing Skills
Legal-Bay LLC was founded as a “full service” Legal Funding Company, specializing in the funding of lawsuits and legal products. The Legal-Bay directors, advisors and consultants have extensive experience in the evolving “Lawsuit Funding Industry” and are pioneers within the industry since its inception in the late 1990’s. Our mission and bigger purpose is to help plaintiffs in their time of need with a non-recourse lawsuit settlement advance. Plaintiffs owe nothing if they lose their case.
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant/Project Manager to the CEO with Writing Skills to join our team in Caldwell, NJ. In this position you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the CEO with various executive & administrative tasks: answering phones, preparing excel reports & and power point presentations, project management, coordinating/managing events/meetings, and general organization of internal and external files for entire company.
- Assisting with production of marketing content for websites via press releases, while maintaining a content schedule for distribution.
- Assisting with lead generation campaign management oversight and internal lead processing.
- Collaborating with operations and sales team leaders to ensure the entire company processing flow is aligned and running smoothly.
- Managing social media channels and content postings aligned with content schedule.
- 2 years experience working as a content writer, with strong grammatical skills.
- Experience working in a high end administrative management or executive capacity
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and third-party cloud-based Saas applications.
- Strong verbal and customer service skills. You must be confident on the telephone when speaking with clients.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to plan, organize, execute tasks and projects with high degree of professionalism in a fast-paced and demonstrate a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Must be a team-player and represent the company and CEO with positive image, while also being extremely effective independently.
If helping people is important to your work goals, and you have the qualifications reflected above, we would love to hear from you!
We are located on Roseland Avenue in Caldwell, NJ with convenient access to NJ transit bus stops and parking is available.
Full-Time or Part-Time available based on each candidate.
Salary commensurate with experience and Full or Part-Time job status
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Administrative: 2 years (Required)