HubSpot is passionate about building tools that help small and medium-sized businesses market, sell, serve their customers, and ultimately grow better. We build for more than 75,000 customers in over 100 countries around the world. HubSpot currently has three main products, Marketing Hub, Sales Hub and Service Hub that all work on top of HubSpot's CRM and customer platform to help millions of organizations. Over the next few years, we see an opportunity to expand and solve new problems. Our team has scaled rapidly over the past few years, and our need for empathetic, adaptable, and remarkable leaders has grown in kind.
We're looking for a leader who's excited about launching a new Commerce Platform. Our customers use HubSpot to manage every part of their customer experience from attracting new customers, engaging with prospects, to creating a delightful customer experience. The commerce process is a vital part of the customer experience, but it's hard to do well and our customers need better tools. HubSpot has a unique opportunity to create a game-changing product that makes collecting payments easier for our customers, as well as our customer's customers.
What you'll do
- Build HubSpot's commerce and payments product from the ground up.
- Find product-market fit for a commerce product within HubSpot's target market. Iterate on messaging and a go-to-market motion to attract, engage and delight these customers.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, their pain points around commerce and how HubSpot can both leverage our platform components and build new products to help them grow better.
- Establish go-to-market and risk teams to ensure we're bringing on the right customers, helping them buy, and ensuring their success.
- Grow our vendor & partner relationships within the fintech market to speed our go-to-market.
- Lead teams through coaching, empowering, hiring, and retaining talent
- Create and foster diverse teams and an inclusive culture
- Act independently to set objectives and hold product, go-to-market and risk teams accountable for progress.
- Partnering with finance, marketing, engineering, product, and broader UX to build software that's useful, useable, delightful, and solves real customer pain.
What we are looking for
- Proven product & go-to-market experience in the commerce and payments space. Ideally at a GM, Product VP/Director, or start-up equivalent level
- An in-depth understanding of payments mechanics and SaaS economics
- Ability to build up a team and product from scratch
- Tested ability in influencing and aligning business leaders and executive levels
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- An obsession for understanding and improving user experience
- Depth in coaching and leading successful product teams
- The ability to build trust, respect, and empathy
- Proven ability to foster a sense of team and mission
- Success developing strong working relationships across the organization, from the tech leads and the individual contributors who report to them, to the product managers and designers their reports work with, to their peers & the executive team
- Someone who can add to theculture ( https://www.slideshare.net/HubSpot/the-hubspot-culture-code-creating-a-company-we-love ) of the product team and cares about diversity, inclusion and belonging
While our product teams are based in Boston and Dublin, we're open for this person to spend at least a portion of their time working remotely. If you are looking to tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you've ever worked with, HubSpot might just be the place for you.
If you're a leader of any level or experience, and if this resonates with you, let's talk. We know theconfidence gap ( https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/05/the-confidence-gap/359815/ ) andimposter syndrome ( https://www.braintreepayments.com/blog/overcoming-imposter-syndrome/ ) can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don't hesitate to apply — we'd love to hear from you.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we'd love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world's small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you'd like to be part of, we'd love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpotCulture Code ( http://blog.hubspot.com/blog/tabid/6307/bid/34234/The-HubSpot-Culture-Code-Creating-a-Company-We-Love.aspx ), which has more than 3M views, and learn aboutour commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace ( https://www.hubspot.com/jobs/diversity-inclusion ), too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We're headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot'sRecruiting Privacy Notice ( http://t.sidekickopen72.com/s1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XZs2zGCjzW8rBGyz3R2NnxF3M_gD21gqLf1rcsNF03?t=https%3A%2F%2Flegal.hubspot.com%2Frecruiting-privacy-notice&si=5221777575772160&pi=dc956ba2-ec78-4992-f432-8f1b7a5ddefa ) explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot's use of your personal information.