Hollis Cobb Associates, Inc. is seeking to hire a Financial Compliance Specialist to support our Human Resource department.
Hollis Cobb Associates Inc. (www.holliscobb.com) is a nationally established (Since 1977) accounts receivable management company based in Duluth, GA. HCA partners with hospitals, physician practices and related industry service organizations to provide a broad portfolio of customizable solutions in the medical revenue cycle space. Our clients include some of the largest and most recognized medical facilities in the country. Our main office is located off of I-85 in Duluth (just north of Norcross).
Hollis Cobb has about 400 employees, including 60 that are considered contractors from our nearshore partner. Our staff is mainly located in Duluth, Georgia, with a subset of remote employees or staff located in small satellite offices or our Clients facilities.
Hollis Cobb is a growing organization including expansion within our current location, as well as an aggressive acquisitions plan. Hollis Cobb is growing our finance team, and desires to staff a finance analyst to specifically support the Human Resource department.
The successful candidate will demonstrate solid financial modeling and analytical skills, with an emphasis on data management and integrity. This position has a mix of routine processes along with projects rooted in annually related cycles, which includes ad hoc analysis to support projects from time to time. While this role reports into the HR Director, this position has a strong tie into the Chief Financial Officer
The Financial Compliance Specialist will work to ensure that practices and procedures are compliant within the organization as well as Federal and State law and will help create and implement programs that motivate employees within a growth environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Running the bi-monthly payroll (along with analysis and package prep)
· Assist the HR Director in benefits administration
· 401k administration and vendor management support
· 401K audit management with our outside CPA firm
· Headcount data management
· Payroll analysis and forecasting (feeds into annual budget, and quarterly forecast)
· Overtime cost/benefit analysis
· Manage data integrity across systems
· Insurance and benefit analysis to prepare for new benefit periods
· Pay rate analysis
· Financial audit support
· Bi-annual performance review process
· WOTC support (federal tax credits)
· State payroll notice management and resolution
· Workman’s compensation insurance audit management
The above list is not exclusive, and additional duties will be added as needed. The scope may also change over time depending on the specific candidate.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
Job Type: Full-time