Frontpoint's mission is to make families feel safe, more connected, and to inspire the world that great service still exists. Our team's efforts to care for and protect our customers are the reason that 96% of customers would recommend Frontpoint to a friend.
We're looking for a marketing professional with the ability to optimize high-volume digital acquisition through various online platforms.
That's where you come in.
As the Director of Digital Marketing, you will report directly to the Vice President of Consumer Marketing and be a key player in driving digital leads, managing and motivating an ambitious team, overseeing vendor relationships, and optimizing our online conversion. Frontpoint is a leader in customer acquisition, and looking to enhance our digital presence to further accelerate our industry leading growth (40% YoY). You will help execute a robust digital acquisition strategy, building upon our efforts in emerging media. You will play an active role in standing up and enhancing new marketing avenues, critical in achieving our goal of 1MM customers by the year 2021.
On top of your day-to-day duties, you will be responsible for a few key things:
- Driving revenue targets, specifically centered around digital demand generation
- Enhancing our strategy around search marketing, display (prospecting & re-targeting), social marketing (paid & organic), email marketing, etc.
- Instituting and executing on best practices pertaining to our long-term SEO strategy
- Optimizing SEM strategy with new programmatic bidding strategies, keywords, etc.
- Managing website content to optimize the consumer funnel and conversion
- A/B testing and optimization of customized landing pages
- Providing strategy around marketing analytics and attribution modeling
What do we need from you?
- 10+ years of well-rounded digital marketing experience
- Experience building digital marketing strategy from scratch
- Experience managing both teams and vendor resources
- Demonstrated understanding of conversion tactics and their impact on the business
- A results-driven mindset, with the ability to execute on an integrated marketing strategy
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to drive a multi-platform digital strategy
Do you have what it takes? Come join our team and take your career to the next level!