Position Title: LeadWarehouse Picker/Receiver
Work days: Monday – Friday, Saturdays as needed
Warehouse and Day Operations responsibilities:
- The Lead Warehouse Picker/Receiver is expected to lead by example and ensure all projects and day to day work is performed in accordance with company standards.
- This position is expected to work closely with the Tile Warehouse Manager on a daily basis.
- A warehouse Picker/ Receiver is both a receiver and a picker tasked with loading and unloading of inbound/outbound trucks in a timely manner.
- Organizing and putting away material in designated locations.
- Communicate all discovered or suspected material damage or inventory issues to the Tile Warehouse Manager.
- Pulling/compiling customer orders onto consolidated pallets.
- Wrapping up and banding pallets after being put together to ensure safe delivery.
- Loading and Unloading trucks.
- Aid in customer pickups where material is expected to be safely put into residential vehicles.
- Work together with coworkers to pull large and awkward boxes and pieces.
- This position will assist in the container receipt process including physically unloading materials & making system inputs.
- Work with the operations team on all projects that aid in the improvement and advancement of our overall operations.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- Availability to work Monday – Friday during the window of 7:30 am - 5:00 pm.
- The ability to lift and move heavy boxes 50-75 lbs. Regularly.
- Knowledge and experience with forklifts and reach machines required. At least 1-year prior experience.
- Must have reliable transportation to get to and from work.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $23.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mableton, GA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Warehouse experience: 3 years (Preferred)
- warehouse receiving: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person