If being part of an amazing team with growth opportunities is important to you, then this job is for you!
We obsess over customer service
We value team spirit, can-do attitude, professionalism and safety
Come grow with us, we will reward your performance and provide opportunities for you to grow customer service and leadership skills.
With our fast-paced environment, you will not only make good money but will likely meet your goals for daily steps and stay physically active.
We are looking for motivated, hardworking, focused individuals, with a positive attitude who want to join our team delivering Amazon packages. As a Delivery Associate for SeenADriver, it will be your responsibility to work with your fellow team members to ensure all orders, large and small, are delivered on time and in a professional manner.
If you meet our requirements and want an offer of employment this week then, schedule a face-to-face interview at www.seenadriver.com.
- DRIVING: Drive to both businesses and homes to deliver Amazon packages using a predefined route
- SAFETY: Adhere to strict safety and quality standards on and off the road
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Interact in a positive and professional manner with customers, the general public, and other team members while performing duties and delivering products to customers' homes, retail, and business locations
- TECHNOLOGY: Use handheld technology to deliver customer packages, manage delivery progress, and maintain communication with your fellow team members both in the field and in the distribution center
- LEADERSHIP: Willingness to grow and provide leadership will be recognized
- Fun-filled, fast-paced and caring leadership
- You will operate a delivery van to multiple customer residences and businesses, entering and exiting your vehicle many times throughout the day.
- You will be required to walk up and down stairs to deliver packages according to established procedures.
- Staying flexible will be key to your success
- A can-do attitude
- Enjoy driving and navigating
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Possess a valid driver’s license in the state of California
- English proficiency that meets US DOT standards, including the ability to read road signs and communicate with regulatory personnel
- Ability to lift, bend, reach above the head, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch during shifts up to 10 hours long
- Ability to operate and navigate a van up to gross weight 10,000 lbs.
- Ability to effectively operate a GPS
- Ability to lift, push, pull and move boxes up to 70 pounds
- Capable of moving up and down stairs
- Holds high ethical standards at all times
- Proven track record of reliability
- Excellent attention to detail as well as problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- An upbeat attitude
- Ability to work with a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Plus but not required:
- Prior professional driving experience
- Great with GPS and love smartphones
If you meet our requirements and want an offer of employment this week then schedule a web interview at www.seenadriver.com.
Location: 16550 Via Esprillo, San Diego, CA 92127
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma