We are seeking a smart, and service-oriented person to take the lead in food & beverage operations at our location in Natick MA opening this spring. The right person will be responsible for managing overall daily restaurant operations in both the Craft Beer Taproom and the Beer Hall, as well as food & drink for functions and events up to 300 guests. Responsibilities include hiring, training and motivating staff to provide friendly and proactive service that exceeds customers’ expectations. The successful candidate will be expected to develop action oriented initiatives to ensure repeat customer business, increase revenues, and control expenses to maximize store profit. The right candidate will ensure that the store meets company standards for cleanliness, organization, appearance and function.
The ideal candidate will be high-energy, creative, and relentlessly positive and have:
- Hospitality professional qualification that can include experience and / or relevant degree
- 3 years’ minimum experience in high level restaurant management
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing work environment
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understands and embraces new technology and the spirit of an interesting, entertainment venue
- A positive, joyful, upbeat and energetic attitude – leading by example
- Unquestionable integrity, honesty, directness, and professionalism
- The ability to present yourself and the company in a professional manner at all times, have a sense of humor, and display a cheerful willingness to do whatever needs to be done to help the team.
If you believe you have what it takes to fill this important role with our growing company, please email a cover letter and resume. No calls please – and you won’t find us on the internet yet, the site is under construction! We will be in touch with follow up application materials and to answer your questions, if appropriate.
Level99 is a first-of-its-kind entertainment venue in Natick MA, opening to the public in May 2021. The General Manager role reports directly to the Director of Operations, and begins in March 2021 in preparation for the venue opening.
Level99 is “A World of Challenges,” over 48,000 square feet in size, where teams of 2-6 guests play together in over 40 rooms, each containing a unique physical and mental challenge. Alongside the entertainment, the concept offers a 312 seat dining experience organized into an authentic Craft Beer Taproom, an open Beer Hall, and private dining and function spaces.
A young, entrepreneurial company, Level99 is venture backed with 8-figure financing and is produced by a team that has worked on such successful entertainment projects as 5 Wits, Boda Borg, Escape Rooms, Blue Man Group, and Walt Disney Imagineering, and food & beverage successes like Panera Bread and Night Shift Brewing. The Food & Beverage Manager position is an opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual to dive into a fast-paced, dynamic environment and experience a true growth company.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Restaurant Experience: 3 years (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Setting and meeting goals for service, operations, and financial results
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place