New York Psychotherapy and Counseling Center (NYPCC) is a leading non-profit organization, in New York that has been caring for the community for over 40 years. We are founded on the belief that everyone, no matter age, race or socioeconomic status, is entitled to the best possible mental health treatment. Comprising of a network of seven treatment facilities within Brooklyn, Queens, and the Bronx, we assist children, families, and individuals with behavioral and emotional challenges in becoming more productive, independent members of society.
We are currently seeking a full-time bright, self-motivated and talented Bilingual Front Desk Receptionist to join our clerical team.
What we offer:
- Team Building & Company Outings
- Excellent Salary & Bonuses
- Amazing Culture
- Flexible Schedule
- Opportunity to give back to the community
- Job Stability and Growth Opportunities (40 Years in the industry)
- 10,000 clients seen per week company wide
LOCATION: 102 Pilling Street, Brooklyn, NY 11207
- General office responsibilities ( answer phones/take messages, scan, fax and copy, etc.)
- Schedule appointments
- Greet/direct clients and visitors upon arrival
- Check clients in and out on electronic health record system
- File documents in patient charts
- Coordinate drop-offs and pickups of transportation services
- Provide support to the clinical team and chart maintenance
- Maintain confidentiality and comply to HIPPA regulations
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Office Manager and Program Administrator
- Must be Bilingual - English/Spanish
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years of Reception experience in a fast paced office, preferably in medical or community mental health office
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Ability to learn new software
- Must possess the personality and demeanor to work with difficult clients
- Ability to multi-task and be detail- oriented
- Thrive under pressure in an outpatient client environment
- Possess a personal presence characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the mission, vision, goals and values NYPCC.
- Ability to self-care and cope with mental and emotional stress related to position, function independently, have flexibility, consistency and professionalism.
- Develop and sustain safe, positive and productive work habits.
- Demonstrate compliance with NYPCC policies and procedures.
NYPCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Receptionist: 1 year (Required)