This position is for someone who likes variety and can keep up in a fast paced growing company. The faster you learn and master the skills the faster you will get promoted. This is perfect for a self starter who can take feedback and learn quickly. Experience in optometry is a major plus! A MUST HAVE IS YOU HAVE TO LOVE PEOPLE!! The perfect job for Extroverts who love people. If you are reserved this may not be the best cultural fit for you. It's also a great place ot break into the Medical field.
Pay is anywhere from $10-$12+ depending on optical experience and demonstrated skills. With experience can start at $12-$16.
If interested please fill out this assessment when you apply.
and notify me with an email to notify completion.
To be considered please send what you feel your values are and how they would help the business.
see our websites for hours and locations (classicvisioncare.com). We ask that you are flexible and can go between locations
You are required to be able to go between our Marietta Location (Eyes on Providence) and Kennesaw Location (Classic Vision Care)
Secondary responsibilities when needed:
- Answer phone
- Schedule patients
- Verify all insurance benefits
- Make deposits
- Scan checks
- Scan documents and paper records into patient’s charts
- Sort mail and distribute
- Data entry
- Take patient’s photo for their chart
- Keep office tidy and fresh throughout the day
- Open and prepare exam rooms
- Shut down exam rooms at end of day
- Check patients in for appointments
- Send recalls and referral letters or cards
- Assist patients and coworkers with insurance questions
- Assist with EOB, researching why claims haven’t been paid.
- Create fee slips
- Submit claims to clearing house
- Bill out claims online and via mail
- Monitor website, Solutionreach and Facebook
- Send electronic correspondence to patients
- Count cash box morning and evening
- Creating orders for glasses and contacts.
- Pretesting of patients
- Take retinal photos
- Administer visual fields tests
- Dispense glasses and contact lenses
- Assist patients with glasses and contact lens purchases
- Teach I & R for new contact lens patients
- Adjust and repair of eyewear
- Showing glsses
Be flexible to go between our Marietta and Kennesaw locations.
Optometry Experience a Plus
Officemate software experience also a plus
Very good at learning computers
Knowledge of Officemate is a plus but not mandatory
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Pay is negotiable depending on experience.