Neighborhood Health Centers of the Lehigh Valley's mission is to provide primary and preventative health and wellness services in the Lehigh Valley, regardless of a person's ability to pay. We strive to do this directly and in partnership with other organizations, with a goal of creating a primary health care home for an underserved community.
Starting rate for a minimum of 2 years experience $15.75/hr.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD
- 403(b) matching
To provide case management services to patients with identified needs related to psychosocial needs and medical services. Have the ability to work in collaboration with medical teams on cases. Serve as an advocate and liaison for and on behalf of patients’ rights and benefits associated with Compass/Medicaid applications, Affordable Care Act, prescription assistance applications, and additional medical plans or psychosocial resources as well.
- To provide eligibility and enrollment assistance for the Medicaid, Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), and Federal Marketplace health insurance programs to uninsured patients of the health center.
- Will be required to complete up to 30 hours of federal training to obtain consumer assistance certification and will be required to recertify on an annual basis.
- Participate in ongoing training of medical insurance trainings for updates and certifications as needed.
- Provide application and renewal assistance and facilitate enrollment in a health insurance program by providing fair, impartial, and accurate information.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.75 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
NHCLV is very proactive in preventive measures related to COVID-19 including routine preventive measures (i.e. PPE, temperature checks, screenings) as well as integrated HVAC air cleansing units.
- Public Health, Outreach, and/or Social Work: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations