Job Title: Customer ServiceAssociate/Front Desk Concierge
Reports to: VenueDirector or Department Manager
Schedule: Scheduleincludes weekdays and weekends
Salary: $10- $14 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Chelsea Piers Connecticut is seeking candidates tojoin our Frontline team as a Customer Service Associate/Front Desk Concierge.As part of our team you will be responsible for delivering the highest qualitycustomer service to all members and guests through professional greetings,account maintenance, and extensive knowledge of Chelsea Piers products andservices. You will also be expected to proactively meet the needs of membersand accurately answer questions. Earlymornings, evenings and weekends are required, perfect for students or a secondjob.
This job might be for you if:
- You are highlymotivated and energetic.
- You volunteerfor new challenges without waiting to be asked.
- You are going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and trulymake a difference.
- You have excellentcommunication/interpersonal skills and like helping others.
- You like creatingrelationships with team members and customers.
- You are a teamplayer, willing to cover or trade shifts when necessary
As a Customer Service Associate/Front Desk Concierge,a typical day might include the following:
- Greet members and clients in a friendly manner and communicate properly and politely.
- Must maintain a neat and professional appearance at all times including the wearing of assigned nametag and uniform.
- Must have a thorough understanding of Chelsea Piers programs and offerings including facility times and availability
- Accurately handle Point of Sale transactions and drop-in session bookings for clients.
- Answer phone calls and respond to (or direct) inquiries about sports programs, membership, drop-in sessions, event bookings, etc.
- Participate in a rotation between all the Customer Service Venue Desks as needed.
- Provide correct information to patrons regarding directions, site information and other on-site businesses including restaurants and tenants.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $14.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)