WE'RE HIRING! Positions available include Mangers, Cashiers, Operations Team Members, Juice Bar and Line Cooks. Located in the heart of the Wynwood Art Distrct next to The Salty Donut, OOH RAW! Poke + Juice Bar is a chef-driven, Hafa Adai inspired poke, acai, and juice bar that gives back to veterans at the Wounded Warrior Project. If you are a friendly, enthusiastic, hard-working we want you to join our OOH RAW! family.
An entry-level position, at OOH RAW! provides the perfect opportunity to test employment seekers looking for work in the restaurant and hospitality industry. Primary duties consist of taking orders, preparing meals, packaging food items, and ringing up customer purchases. Secondary duties for OOH RAW! crew members include preparing food and ingredients, opening and closing the store.
Work in a Fun Fast-Paced Environment with room to Advance. We are opening two new Miami locations in 2021. South Miami Opens Sept 1st. No late night hours. OOH RAW! never closes later than 9pm .
Salary and Compensation
OOH RAW! crew members earn an average pay rate of $10 to $18 base per hour + tip pool based on experience, position and performance.
Future growth allows OOH RAW! to offer associates enticing and competitive job perks and employee growth. At the very least, crew members may use an employee discount on food and meals off the menu for themselves and family members. OOH RAW! incorporates a flexible schedule.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Following recipes accurately and maintaining food preparation processes such as cooking and juicing; chopping herbs; dicing, cutting, and slicing fruits and vegetables
- Preparing food throughout the day as needed, anticipating and reacting to customer volume
- Maintaining appropriate portion control and consistently monitoring food levels on the line
- Maintaining proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards while preparing and delivering food
- Providing friendly, quality customer service that is second to none
The ideal candidate will:
- Have the ability to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant employees and work as part of a team by helping others as needed or requested
- Have the ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other employees
- Must maintain a professional appearance at all times and display a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments while providing exceptional customer service
- Potential to be cross-trained in all areas of the kitchen, juice bar, cash register and line
- Have a high school diploma
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)