Still Waters Professional Counseling is looking for a Front Office Associate to join our team. As a Front Office Associate, you will be the first point of contact for our clients. You will play a vital role in ensuring the highest level of client care by assisting clients as you answer phone calls, schedule appointments, and greet clients as they arrive for their counseling services.
Schedule is Monday through Thursday, 2pm-8pm.
About Still Waters Professional Counseling…
Still Waters Professional Counseling is an outpatient private practice that provides professional therapeutic mental health services in Muncie, IN. Still Waters strives to offer a safe and authentic environment for individuals, families, and couples from all walks of life, that seek to experience healing and growth.
Still Waters values diversity and is committed to developing a cohesive team that is inclusive of all people. Still Waters also maintains a work environment in which our employees feel valued and supported. At Still Waters, we strive to uphold a culture that values professionalism, collaboration, personal growth, and healthy work/life balance.
- Greet all clients and visitors in a welcoming and professional manner
- Assist clients with scheduling therapy appointments
- Answer phones and handle calls in a friendly and helpful manner
- Fax documents, billing information, and medical release forms as requested
- Maintain accurate and updated patient records within Simple Practice
- Collect payments from patients for charges and co-payments at time of service
- Utilize knowledge of third-party payer procedures to ensure efficient billing and reimbursement
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong commitment and ability to maintain patient confidentiality
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent time management, organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Ability to be relational, adaptable, inclusive, and collaborative when working with a variety of people (both coworkers and clients)
- Willingness to continually update knowledge and skills regarding healthcare procedures
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and proficiency with typing and utilization of computer systems
- Able to work with a high degree of efficiency and attention to detail.
Still Waters provides you:
- Available administrative support and guidance
- Competitive compensation
Experience & Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED equivalency. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous experience in a health care setting and in an administrative role preferred.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location