Responsibilities for this position include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Min 10 years experience with TBM and SEM.
- Assists with the planning and coordination of sub-contractor activities within the area of responsibility.
- Monitor's subcontractor personnel to ensure adherence with project plans and promotes quality control of all installations
- Reviews manpower, material, equipment requirements with others as designated by supervising superintendent.
- Enforces policies, procedures and related work rules as established by Field Management.
- Assists with compliance of safety program that creates a safe and health work environment through the job site and adheres to OSHA safety and record keeping requirements.
- Ensures safety standards and requirements are adhered to by crafts/trades, laborers and others when in the assigned operational area as well as ensure tools and equipment are in safe condition and operated safely.
- Prepares reports, as required, and keeps supervisors informed on progress of overall assigned activities.
- Under guidance of Superintendent or Project Manager, monitors work performance and of subcontractors to ensure project plans and schedules are followed.
- Review construction methods, schedules, manning charts, material and equipment requirements, etc...
- Ensures compliance with all internal and external record keeping requirements, with particular emphasis on accurate, properly coded timecards and accurately codes, fully priced material delivery tickets.
- Uses current construction management system to perform record-keeping tasks including, composing daily diaries, maintaining project logs and retrieving RFIs, submittal logs and agreements.
- Provides assistance to assigned contractors in scheduling issues.
- Monitors the project pre-plan which includes a CPM schedule, work sequences, manpower utilization, material handling and storage requirements and equipment use.
- When requested, interfaces with client, architect and design professionals to ensure compliance to design intent and client satisfaction.
- Contribute to building good communications between field management, project management, estimating, procurement, suppliers, vendors, and specialty contractors to ensure construction complies with plans, specifications and company quality standards and that the project is completed on time and within budget.
- Responsible for continuously expanding and updating professional knowledge and honing training skills in order to enhance individual and team innovation and productivity.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50.00 to $60.00 /hour
- TBM and SEM: 10 years (Required)
- inspection: 8 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Washington, DC (Required)
Security Clearance Required:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift