Mentorship, coaching, professional growth, and career advancement are a staple of BAE's supportive learning community.
As a Program Manager at BAE, you will continue to develop as a professional BCBA through individual mentorship from senior BCBAs and ongoing collaboration and teamwork with coworkers.
In-house CEU events are provided throughout the year and include units in ethics and supervision. Additionally, program managers receive an annual CE stipend to allow for learning within our broader ABA community.
BAE is accredited by the Behavioral Health Center of Excellence (BHCOE) because we are committed to providing high quality ABA and to engage in ethical practices. Our past 6 years as a BHCOE accredited provider has put us on a path towards continuous improvement and positive outcomes.
At BAE, we use ABA in the workplace! Monthly bonuses are awarded for meeting billable standards with unlimited bonus potential earned for every billable hour worked beyond the monthly target.
Program Managers are assigned a caseload of clients and a team of Behavior Technicians to oversee.
Professional responsibilities include:
- ABA program supervision across school, home, and clinic services
- Supervision and supervised fieldwork for RBTs and Behavior Consultants working through BCBA coursework
- BCBA supervision of mid-level supervisors who are working towards certification
- Parent training, parent meetings, clinic meetings
- Functional behavior assessment, skills assessment, and treatment planning
- Behavior skills training with supervisees, consultees, and parents
- Application of newly adopted technologies following leadership training and hands-on implementation supports
BAE follows BACB-outlined best practice guidelines in ABA supervision and ethical standards. Program managers are expected to operate with compassion and integrity and to uphold BAE's guiding principles as a model and a guide.
- Master's degree in ABA, education, psychology, child development, or related field
- Active BCBA certification in good standing
- 8-hour supervision training
- Professional experience in ABA therapy and supervision that includes the design, analysis, and modifying of ABA programs for effective skill development, behavior reduction, parent training, and staff training
Excellent Benefits Package, including:
- Competitive salary + signing bonus
- Monthly billable hour bonus
- Unlimited bonus potential
- CEU stipend
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off, paid holidays, paid sick time
- Free CE events offered in-house
- High performance technology systems that allow for flexible working at home or any other suitable location
- 401K retirement plan
- Mentorship from senior level BCBAs and actively involved leadership team
- Professional growth opportunities and career advancement
- Tuition reduction programs at universities, such as National University, Pepperdine, and Florida tech
- Discounts on services, entertainment, entrance fees, you name it!
BAE is fully clinician-owned and operated as a family business. Founded by a BCBA-D and psychologist who remains actively involved in operations, BAE's focus is on client care and the wellbeing of our entire BAE community.
We strive for a reinforcing and supportive work environment that promotes positivity and motivation.
BAE values the diversity within our organization and we promote acceptance and respect for all people equally. BAE does not discriminate on the basis of disability or identity.
All qualified candidates are considered for this position and encouraged to apply.
Would you like to learn more?
Visit us at www.baetherapy.com or call our office toll free at (833) BAE-TEAM.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
- Signing bonus
Masking and covid-19 vaccination at BAE is a personal choice.
Work Location: In person