Eligible up to $15k sign-on bonus - Cardiac ICU RN - Forsyth Medical Center
The Registered Nurse serves as a leader of the healthcare team at Novant Health.
The CICU (Cardiac Intensive Care Unit) is a 24 bed Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit. Our typical patient ratio is 1:2 with certain patients being cared for as a 1:1 (CRRT, Impella).
CICU specializes in the care of STEMI, Heart Failure, Cardiogenic Shock, and Vascular surgery patients. However, we have capacity to care for any patient that requires ICU level of care.
- Specialty equipment only utilized in CICU: Impella, IABP (intra aortic balloon pump), EKOS, TVP (temporary venous pacemaker), and PA catheter.
What makes our unit different?
Opportunities for growth: Team leader (charge RN) and Rapid Response Nurse
- Flexibility: our unit is self-scheduling and ANMs/NM only tweaks to balance numbers
Team work: Our unit functions like a Nascar pit crew who descend upon a patient to care for them.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current RN licensure in appropriate state
- One year relevant experience
Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service in every dimension, every time.
#JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families, and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: 4 year / Bachelors Degree preferred.Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you have not been licensed in another state during the last five years, successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher course.
- Experience: 1 year preferred. One year relevant experience.
Licensure/Certification: Current RN licensure in appropriate state required.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".