Diversified Services Network, Inc. is seeking a Buyer/Purchasing Support Analyst!
- Provide purchasing analytical support to a team of Category Buyers by using systems / tools such as BOBJ, CICT, DMCR, Lognet, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint among other tools in support of global, regional, or local initiatives of strategic and tactical natures.
- Assignments expected to include loading CICT entries, loading supplier pricing and managing DMCR discrepancies.
- Responsible for supplier and internal customer interactions in course of performing assigned duties.
- The vision for the individual in this role would be to have the skill set and ability to advance to a Category Buyer role within 2-3 years.
- This will be an office role.
- Conduct purchasing analysis and purchasing support.
- Support global categories primarily in the Air Systems space (turbochargers, bellows, air compressors, valves).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred- business related degree is preferred.
- 1 year of relevant experience.
- Lognet, BOBJ, DMCR and CICT experience is preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills for data analysis and reporting purposes.
- Ability to generate and give PowerPoint presentations.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively on a global basis.
Job Type: Contract
- creating and giving PowerPoint presentations: 1 year (Required)
- Advanved Excel- pivot tables, vlookups: 1 year (Required)
- data analysis or purchasing support: 1 year (Preferred)