Audio Visual Estimator- Direct Hire with full benefits
Location: Norcross, Ga
We are a premier provider of customized managed services and value-added enterprise turnkey solutions in the areas of voice, data, fiber optics, cabling, audio / video, security and network infrastructure. We are recruiting an experienced Audio Visual Estimator.
Summary: Analyzes blueprints, specifications, proposals, and other documentation to prepare material and labor estimates for products, projects, or services by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews data to determine material and labor requirements and prepares itemized lists.
- Computes cost factors and prepares estimates used for management purposes such as planning, organizing, preparing bids, selecting vendors or subcontractors, and determining cost effectiveness.
- Consults with clients, vendors, or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Interfaces with other individuals in the organization to obtain support and commitment to the cost estimates.
- Identifies cost trends to assist management in cost reduction and process improvement efforts.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of Audio Visual Estimatin g experience required
- Proficient in both Microsoft Excel and Word
- Skillful in writing detailed scopes of work
- Skilled in estimating needs of petitioned work and consideration for guidelines of the site, local, state and federal regulations
- Professional and articulate communications with customers and project managers to convey the expectations and/or needs of either participant.
- Network knowledge preferred
- CTS, CTS-I and/or CTS-D preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Job Type: Full-time
- Estimating: 3 years (Preferred)