Global Land Surveying, Inc.
Established residential land surveying company based in Plano, Texas, seeks highly qualified Crew Chief. The ideal candidate should have 7 – 10 years of experience with residential/topographic/commercial surveying in Dallas, Highland Park and University Park and is familiar with Trimble GPS and Robotic instrument.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and stand for long periods of time.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and strong ability to ensure accuracy. There is very little room for error in this position.
- Ability and willingness to follow instructions that may be written or delivered verbally.
- Must be dependable and responsible regarding punctuality and attendance.
- Must be able to work starting 7:30 AM, Monday through Friday.
- Must be willing to work overtime
- Minimum of a High School/GED diploma and the desire to succeed in the surveying industry.
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and clean criminal background.
- Candidates must possess a professional appearance and be prepared for a variety of weather conditions.
Compensation based on experience $20-$30 per hour.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Required work authorization: