Join our dedicated team and have the opportunity to both enhance safety and well being by playing a crucial role in adding comfort, piece of mind, and convenience to the lives of our clients.
As an Eagle Eye Executive Protection Agent , you will be a part of a Residential Detail responsible for protecting the residence and associated properties in Palo Alto, CA.
Culturally, we are looking for professionals who are dedicated to do their best in any task with moral fortitude and character. The assignment will last from the end of May thru the start of September, with the possibility of attaining a full time position on the team through proven service. We stand strong in our beliefs that delivering the highest quality level of customer service and doing what is right, even if no one is looking. All applicants must be available to work on the weekends, preferably agents able to work midnight and swing shift. Additionally we are looking for Full Time, Part Time/hourly, and FLEX/on-call agents.
Keep Reading IF:
- You are extremely DILIGENT with a keen eye for details.You are constantly aware for unusual conditions or persons surrounding/at a client’s property to detect, deter, delay, deny, and/or defeat possible threats.
- You have a CALM, composed and professional demeanor. You devote your full attention to the executive protection mission and principles of providing our clients with a safe environment free from both physical harm and distress.
- You are a super COMMUNICATOR with everyone.You have the unique ability to deflect and diffuse all incoming situations preventing possible escalations. You can explain just about anything to anyone and help them feel heard and understood.
- You have a GENUINE interest in a long-term career in Executive Protection.You exhibit professionalism and pride in being responsible for the safety and well-being of clients and their residences/ associated properties. Your track record proves you are dedicated to providing world class security service.
- You are known for your CRITICAL THINKING abilities.You make responsible judgement calls under pressure and can interpret Standard Operating Procedures and decide on the best course of action within the “gray area” of situations.
- 1+ years of residential executive protection experience
- Must have a current California Guard Card
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with time dependable mode of transportation
- Must have Exposed Firearm Permit by date of hire
- Must have a First Aid/CPR/AED for all ages certification (Eagle Eye can provide the training)
- Must have California CCW or HR 218
- Proven experience of high-quality client relations for high-profile individuals and families
- Proven exceptional experience in a client-service role exuding professional and positive communication style
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to various work-paces while always maintaining a high-level of attentiveness, diligence and energy
- Exercises sound judgment, as well as flexibility to shifting priorities and challenges
- Physically fit; meeting minimum physical requirements to be considered
- Must provide proof of identity and authorization to work in the USA by producing acceptable forms of identification on first day of working.
- Must be able to pass our pre-employment background investigation (includes reference checks, drug testing, behavioral assessment, etc.)
- Prior experience in the military, specifically conducting PSD operations with government officials and VIPs is a plus
- Veterans who held military occupational specialties, including Marine Security Guard, Military Police Officer, FAST, and Infantry, are strongly desired
- Previous residential executive protection experience, including remote monitoring, access control, physical security, emergency response, as well as industry protocol implementation is a plus
- Prior training in Emergency Medicine, defensive tactics, arresting techniques, and tactical firearms is a plus
- Must utilize current technology to provide daily reporting (Laptop/Monitor CCTV, cell phones, wireless) so working aptitude with MS Office and cloud-based systems is a plus
- College degree is a plus
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
- Applicants can expect to earn a base earnings range of $36.00 to $41.00 per hour.
- Base earnings are determined by qualifications and ability
- Benefits available for full-time employees
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Vacation/paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Continuous Training & Professional Development
- Merit-based raises and bonuses
VETERANS PREFERENCE CREDIT: Veterans with honorable discharge, yes
- In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by agents to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow for certain ADA requirements. Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly to communicate with team members, clients, guests, residence personnel, etc.
- The employee is required to hear conversations in noisy environments
- Ability to twist, turn, bend, stand, climb stairs and walk as required to perform the duties associated with functioning as a security officer
- Ability to squat, kneel, and crawl as needed
- Occasional pushing/pulling/carrying/lifting of objects; may be up to 50 lbs. and include climbing stairs
- Ability to stand, sit, or walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to use hands to handle, hold or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with arms, and talk or hear. May experience frequent to occasional confrontational situations
- Normal vision or corrected by use of glasses and/or contacts for normal reading and viewing Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- May occasionally be required to work outdoors in inclement weather
- May be required in some positions to have enough dexterity, mobility, physical ability and stamina, to restrain individuals in accordance with established guidelines, and enough mobility to respond to clients’ needs
EAGLE EYE INTERNATIONAL PROTECTIVE SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $70,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Residential Protection: 1 year (Preferred)
- AHA CPR/AED/First Aid (Preferred)
- CA BSIS Firearm Carry (Required)
- CA CCW/HR218/LEOSA (Required)
- CA BSIS Guard Card (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Graveyard (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative