- Develop ReactJS front-end implementation in coordination with service APIs backed in NodeJS.
- Interfaces with Product Manager and Engineering Lead to determine requirements, resolve problems, and perform testing.
- Collaborate to implement and improve our user interfaces and user experience.
- Contributing unit tests for the code you write.
- Drive effective, clear, and meaningful user experience with our desktop interfaces.
- Rapidly work from rough goals to drive specific implementations, acknowledging and communicating tradeoffs.
- Clearly communicate, define and develop additional service APIs to support advances in user experience and front-end capabilities.
- Four-year bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- 3+ years of overall industry experience.
- 3+ years of experience in the design, development, and testing of web software applications.
- 3+ years of experience with React/Redux.
- 2+ years of experience with one or more of the following: Node JS, C#, Java.
- 1+ years of experience with one or more of the following databases such as MSSQL, MySQL, NoSQL.
- Top-notch programming skills and a track record of getting stuff done.
- Comfortable with Git and collaborative development processes.
- Experience developing with continuous integration and iterative development.
- Experience with one or more JS frameworks: React, Angular.
- Experience with server-side web development stack (e.g. Node.js, Java, etc.).
- Experience with caching techniques and technologies.
- Experience with consuming data from API's.
- Experience with Unit Testing / TDD (Jest, Enzyme, etc.).
- Express.js, NodeJS and NPM.
- Up-to-date, in-depth knowledge of modern HTML, CSS and JS as well as browser and device compatibility.
Job Type: Full-time