Provides support through various roles for Harky's Chimney & Home Services, LLC. The Office & Sales Associate answers calls, updates client data and works closely with the field technicians to assign efficient scheduling routes, as well as make outbound calls to follow up on estimates and prospective business.
Salary: $13-16/hour Plus Commission Opportunity
Duties & Responsibilities:
Office & Sales Associate performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
- Answers all calls with a welcoming tone and has excellent customer service skills
- Returns calls and schedules technician routes in a timely manner.
- Must be comfortable making outbound sales calls
- Updates manager of the day's progress and any potential issues that may arise
- Order any product that is going low or special request product that technicians need for work orders
- Responsible for keeping client data up-to-date and ensuring client payment is received
- Maintain books and records for the company
- Responsible for maintaining an open communication line with all technicians, managers, vendors, and clients all while maintaining proper confidentiality
- Interacts with technicians and managers in a polite, courteous and productive manner.
- Responsible for maintaining a neat, clean, and orderly work area.
- Responsible for continuous improvement projects in all areas of responsibility.
- Responsible for auditing own performance and recommending own objectives and standards of performance.
- Monitors and maintains special projects and programs as requested.
- Obtains, maintains or exceeds company productivity and quality policy.
- Responsible for adhering to established “Work Rules.”
- Trains appropriate personnel upon request.
- Any other duties of a similar or lesser nature as required.
- Phone Sales: 2 years
- Office Experience: 3 years
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Commission
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour
- office administration: 3 years (Preferred)
- phone sales: 2 years (Preferred)