It's so nice to meet you!
WHO WE ARE:
We are an online education business where we teach thousands of women (and some men too!) how to maximize their lives and income every year. This isn't an MLM type of company, we don't sell any physical products at all actually. We coach and empower with a specific industry and the impact we've had has been tremendous. It's incredibly rewarding, really fun and business is booming.
Our current team is small and closely-knit, but they are essential in helping me to run our 7-figure company, so every position is critical and everyone's input is valued. Most importantly, our company culture is inspiring, creative, and exciting. . . and we're awesome.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are currently looking to bring on somebody to support our CEO with project management, organization and productivity.
As her Executive Assistant, you'll be her right hand (and sometimes her left too). You'll:
The ideal person we are looking for is...
1.A Do-er- we’re smart and innovative and need you to be too! We will give you guidelines, but you’ve got to be able to pick up the ball and run without any hand-holding. I like to allow you to have freedom and flexibility, but if you can't get the job, meet all the deadlines and get it all done without lots of supervision, we won't be a match.
2.No Ego-sometimes well praise you like crazy for a job well done and sometimes you’ll miss the mark and we’ll have to have some tough conversations. We don’t have tolerance for defensive responses and big heads don’t fit through the door so if you’re a team player open to style flexing, great because we are too!
3. Organizational Ninja-do you like organization and you can not lie? Do you geek-out over choosing your annual day planner? Do missed deadlines and dropped tasks make you cringe? You might be a great fit. We want YOU to be able to give US organization advice!
4. Tech Savvy-Your job will be 95% computer based. You don’t need to know any advanced programming skills, but tech needs to come naturally to you. Beyond word processing and spreadsheets you’ll need to be quick to learn new systems (most you’ve never seen before, trust me) and have a solid understanding of basic social media.
5. Detail-Oriented-We have zero tolerance for missed deadlines and pieces falling through the cracks. The right person loves to dot their i's and cross their t's.
6. Efficient, and gets things done!-We get a rush when we crush a big project and you should too. This is an addictive kind of job. The kind where you choose to work because you love what you're working on. If that is something that excites you, it might be a good fit.
7. Interested in personal growth and growing with a company-If this is a temporary gig for you or you've got another project in the works, this won't be a good fit. We are looking for somebody who wants to grow with a company as it emerges from the start-up phase and stick around for a while bringing creativity and inspiration to our existing systems.
8. Pleasant to work with. . . fun personality and hard working-We are fun, like really fun, and we like to have a great time while we make money moves and power plays. We know when to flip the switch from fun & games to game-on and you should too.
9. Coachable-There is a major learning curve when you come on board with our company even for the most experienced manager. Check your ego at the door. Know-it-alls need not apply.
10. Somebody who doesn't make excuses. We all have families, kids, personal lives, I get it. But I provide a ton of flexibility so not meeting deadlines will never be acceptable no matter the circumstance.
WHAT'S THE SCHEDULE?
This is a 85% work-from-home position, however you will be held to a firm schedule and will need to travel to Half Moon Bay California as needed for meetings often. We also have virtual team meetings monthly and in-person meeting through the year that you may be required to attend. All meetings are hosted within California.
You can expect a minimum of 10 hours a week while you train, and the role will require 32-40 hours/week once the right person is fully trained.
This is a role that will grow and expand with time, so if you're looking for a temporary gig or are thinking you'll want to work more part time in the next few years, it's probably not a good fit.
WHAT'S THE COMPENSATION
Compensation will be determined at time of hire with room for growth for the right person.
Part of the compensation is the flexibility as well. You'll be able to work from home (or Starbucks or your lake house or wherever you choose) which is our favorite part (we often attend our virtual group meetings from our backyards!), plus you'll be an employee of the company so you'll be performance bonus eligible and full time employees are eligible for health insurance 90 days after they reach full time status.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an email with the following:
Thank you and here's to hoping we are a great match!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $22.00 /hour