We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Responsible for printing, filing, and tracking all subcontracts and change orders
- Handles all the binder construction, filing, and mail distribution
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Performs receptionist duties when needed
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- The ability to use Microsoft Office and other computer software/hardware when needed
- Hard-Working, professional, and able to undertake a variety of office support task
- Highly organized individual who is comfortable working on detailed projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of office equipment
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: