Mona Shah & Associates Global (“MSA Global”) is a global business immigration firm headquartered in Manhattan, NY with presence in the UK, the Caribbean, Central Asia and China. As one of the first business immigration firms with a focus on EB-5 (the Immigrant Investor Visa Program), MSA Global is highly regarded in the EB-5 field, with the principal attorney Mona Shah, Esq. being voted as one of the Top 25 Attorneys in the U.S. four years in a row.
MSA Global has a large and diverse client base representing individual, institutional, and corporate clients around the globe. We use our expertise in assisting not only individual investors with submission of their immigration cases, but also in structuring, configuring and preparing EB-5 and other business immigration investment projects involving multi-million-dollar raises. In aggregate, MSA Global has assisted in raises of over a billion dollars.
The work here at MSA Global is high-quality, creative and requires someone with business acumen that can quickly adapt to this complex, nuanced, and constantly changing area of law, combining practice in immigration, securities and corporate law.
POSITION INFORMATION: Full Time
You will perform the following duties:
1.Prepare immigrant and non-immigrant applications;
2.Draft corporate agreements;
3. Initial consultations with clients to obtain relevant case information;
4. Analyze case issues and plan case strategy accordingly;
5. Prepare appropriate forms regarding client matters before the Departments of Homeland Security, State, Justice, and Labor;
6. Correspond with clients, court personnel, attorneys, and other interested parties;
7. Consult and discuss case status with senior attorneys.
Law degree and relevant work experience a must.
Any experience with corporate/securities law a plus, in addition to blogging, writing articles and keeping abreast of current affairs/social media.
Job Type: Full-time