- Business Analysis
PSI Services is a local leader in marketing and campaign consulting services. Our expert team of Marketing and Community Communication Associates are helping transform the local clean energy market by connecting providers to consumers and educating the community one person at a time. We are seeking someone with an entrepreneurial mindset with strong relationship-building and customer-facing skills to join our team as a Marketing and Community Communications Associate.
Role and Responsibilities:
This role is critical to the Marketing and Community Communications team and serves as a key point of contact between their respective regional managers and the community outreach programs. This role is involved in each project from start to finish, helping wherever possible to meet the needs of the team and the clients. It will be your responsibility to communicate our proven track record, leadership and innovation through a clear marketing and sales strategy in this extraordinarily fast-growing, exciting industry segment.You will report directly to the CEO, as a key contributor for our continued success in our marketing and campaign consulting services. The daily responsibilities of our Marketing and Community Communications Associates include:
- Determine appropriate marketing strategies for campaign effectiveness.
- Build and monitor campaigns in various using marketing systems and tools that are taught by top marketing and sales team members
- Be data-driven. Monitor marketing and consumer metrics; make recommendations for enhancing effectiveness, and report on all activity and results.
- Must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Assist in relationship development with the consumers by thoroughly running through each marketing promotion our clients are offering and helping them select a package that suits their needs
- Bachelor's degree and/or experience in marketing, communications, or business development
- Passion for analyzing products, customers and market dynamics; interest in industry trends and latest marketing techniques
- Understanding of marketing perspectives and strategies
- Business analysis skills and experience with automated tools (including spreadsheet software, databases, etc.)
- The ability to think creatively and “outside of the box” as it pertains to developing marketing ideas and campaigns for our business partners
- Must be timely and have a flexible work schedule in order to deal effectively with responsibilities throughout the year: weekends, nights and holidays as dictated by clients and their needs
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year