Special Counsel has a terrific Litigation Paralegal Job opportunity with a large law firm located in the Midtown area. To be considered for this position, qualified job candidates must have a stable work history who is personable and professional. This position has an excellent compensation package.
Litigation Paralegal Job Responsibilities:
- Handling all aspects of litigation from initial service of complaint through discovery (including large-scale document productions and numerous depositions) through trial and/or settlement;
- Maintaining various databases, creating witness and issue notebooks, preparing discovery responses, assisting in preparing for depositions, which includes the use of numerous litigation support software including Summation.
- Bachelor's degree or paralegal certificate a plus
- Eight plus years of relevant experience;
- Strong job longevity;
- Proficiency with MS Office and Summation;
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written;
- The ability to work in fast based environment with numerous personalities;
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize.