We are hiring for a Receptionist to join our team!
Come Join a great team! Work for a company that offers excellent benefits (per eligibility requirements):
- Vacation Time
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance with EMPLOYEE CONTRIBUTION PLAN AS LOW AS $12.00 FOR SINGLE & $39.00 PER FAMILY.
- 401k with employer match
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
We have Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem positions available.
We offer top quality senior living and rehabilitative care. Our staff is devoted to providing our residents with a homelike, safe environment designed to improve their quality of life. As part of Athena Health Care Systems’ continuum of care, residents can happily “age in place” knowing that they don’t have to move as their care needs change. Our staff are highly trained to give residents care at every level.
Athena Health Care Systems, based in Connecticut, has been a leader in providing quality health care services since 1984. With nursing homes throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island, Athena has been recognized as one of the largest managers of skilled nursing facilities. By enhancing the quality of life and quality of our environments, we have made our managed facilities a better place for our residents to live and a better place for employees to work.
PURPOSE OF YOUR POSITION:
The primary purpose of your position is to perform clerical support in an efficient manner in accordance with established procedures, and as directed by your supervisor.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action and to remain calm during emergency situations.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of administrative practices, procedures, and guidelines.
- Must possess a cheerful personality and be ability to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing practices.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Has knowledge of personnel application procedures.
- Must be able to type 50 words per minute.
- Is knowledgeable of all office equipment.
A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a clerical position, or successfully completed a secretarial science program from an accredited school/college, is preferred. Must have a working knowledge of filing and respect for confidentiality.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Location: 398 Bellevue Avenue, Newport, RI 02840
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary