ESCO, a division of Eurpac Service, Inc. has over 60 years of proven success representing consumer package goods (CPG) within the complex Military Resale Channel. Providing comprehensive sales and marketing service solutions to our clients. Our processes and proprietary technology are designed to deliver success in this unique retail channel.
The Ft. Leavenworth Area Manager (AM) will determine which responsibilities by facility the Base Manager is to be focused on. Base Manager responsibilities can include any of the following…..
Call on Commissary and/or Exchange store & assist AM:
Stock shelves opportunistically when out-of-stocks exist & back-stock is present
Secure display activity and build displays as needed
Put out one time buys and shippers
Maintain proper account call frequency
Prompt communications of store issues to AM
Product/Promotion responsibilities as directed by AM
Timely communication to AM & Program Mgr utilizing the ‘best practice’ method outlined by AM
Meat and Produce Weekly orders
Assist with planogram resets
Distributor inventory management – OTB and deleted items
Qualifications and working conditions:
- Military base access strongly preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable utilizing computers, smartphones and handheld devices
- Must be self-motivated and the ability to work independently
- Possess good customer service, organizational and time management skills
- Working in retail conditions, building displays with up to 40lb case weight and pulling stock from the backroom
- Cold environmental conditions (i.e. freezer work at 0°F)
- Prolonged periods of standing, bending, sitting and kneeling
- Occasional working outside in varying temperatures ( i.e. outside case lot sales and weekend special events)
- Build, install and move various racks weighing up to 100 lbs.
This part time position is currently 15 hours per week. Hourly rate is $11-15/hr. Hours are flexible but the Base Manager must be available during store hours. A background in grocery and/or retail extremely helpful.
Existing military base access strongly preferred. To perform the essential functions of this position you will need military base access. Such access is granted by the military not Eurpac.
EURPAC Service, Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace. All employees are required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
It is the policy and practice of Eurpac Service, Inc., to provide employment opportunities to all qualified persons on an equal basis. The Company will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or other protected status in any of the terms or conditions of employment.