Service of Food and/or Beverage in a friendly, courteous and timely manner, resulting in guest satisfaction.
· Check station before, during and after shift for proper set-up and cleanliness.
· Greet the guests in a friendly and courteous manner and explain any specials and/or restaurant promotions for guest awareness.
· When complete, retrieve order up to 30lbs. from kitchen, confirm its accuracy, lift and deliver to guest along with appropriate condiments. Abide by all state, federal and corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests.
· Record the details of the order from the guests, repeating the order to the guest for accuracy.
· Input the order into the Point of Sale computer to inform the kitchen of the particulars in the order being placed.
· Replenish beverages as necessary and check with guests for overall satisfaction.
· Market and serve upon request any call liquors, premium beers/wines, desserts.
· Present the check to guest promptly.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
· Supplement the bus help in clearing and resetting the tables.
· Perform all assigned side work to include replenishing condiments and restocking supplies.
· Perform any general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products as assigned to adhere to health standards.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
· Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
· Knowledge of the appropriate table settings, service ware and menu items.
· Ability to read, write and speak the English language sufficient to understand menus, special promotions, record orders, communicate with guests to explain and record orders.
· Ability to remember, recite and promote the variety of menu items.
· Ability to transport large trays weighing up to 30lbs. through a crowded room on a continuous basis throughout shift.
· Must be able to walk/stand for an extended period of time.
· Ability to operate beverage and toast equipment.
· Ability to operate a keyboard and learn Point of Sale procedures to pre-check order and close out the check.
Any combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
No prior experience required. Prior hospitality experience preferred.
Licenses or certificates:
Ability to obtain any government required licenses or certificates. For example; CPR Certification and/or First Aid training preferred.
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $7.98 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Food provided
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Miramar Beach, FL 32550: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person