Choose Credera for a rewarding career that provides a range of opportunities and challenges that allow you to play a key role in solving problems for top Fortune 500 companies…a place where you will have the chance to work with cutting edge technologies alongside the brightest technical minds in the industry. Choose Credera for the chance to work with leaders who desire to equip and encourage you both in your personal and professional growth through monthly tech meetings and a company-wide mentorship program...choose Credera for the chance to work in a fun environment where you would enjoy minimal travel, company Fireside Chats, monthly happy hours, and a company trip!
Credera is proud to have received Glassdoor’s OpenCompany Distinction ( http://blog.credera.com/type/news/credera-strives-transparent-company/ ) and to have one of the highest employee recommendation ratings. Credera has also received Great Place to Work Institute’s Great Place to Work certification ( https://www.credera.com/blog/type/news/credera-recognized-as-a-certified-great-place-to-work/ ) (2016 and 2017), and has been recognized in Fortune’s top 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials ( http://fortune.com/best-workplaces-millennials/credera-27/ ) (2016). We’ve been named to the Texas Monthly Magazine’s Best Companies to Work for in Texas ( https://www.credera.com/blog/credera-site/credera-honored-as-a-five-time-winner-of-best-companies-to-work-for-in-texas/ ) list for five years in a row (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017), we’ve received Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies in America ( https://www.credera.com/blog/top-post/inc-magazine-recognizes-credera-as-one-of-americas-fastest-growing-companies-for-the-fourth-consecutive-year/ ) for six consecutive years (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017), and Fortune Magazine included Credera as one of the 150 Best Small and Medium-Sized Companies to Work For ( https://www.credera.com/blog/type/news/fortune-magazine-names-credera-best-medium-workplace/ ) in 2016. Credera has been honored as a Dallas Morning News’ Top 100 Places to Work ( https://www.credera.com/blog/credera-site/the-dallas-morning-news-recognizes-credera-as-a-4-time-winner-of-the-top-100-places-to-work/ ) for four years (2011, 2012, 2015, 2016), and we received Houston Business Journal’s Best Places to Work ( https://www.credera.com/blog/credera-site/houston-business-journal-recognizes-credera-as-a-best-place-to-work/ ) award for 2016.
Those selected for this position will join a high performing team of individuals who endeavor to live out our core values of humility, integrity, excellence, and professionalism. If you would like to be associated with a rapidly growing firm that passionately believes in providing excellent client service, then please consider joining our professional family.
The primary focus for this position will be technical leadership and management, mentoring, enterprise architecture, engagement management, application design, project guidance, business development, and application development in the various areas of Microsoft related technologies.
Microsoft Solutions Practice Leader
up to 25%
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering enterprise SharePoint solutions to our clients including tasks such as requirements definition, solution design, business analysis, technical leadership, project leadership, database design, solution development, quality assurance, and implementation. Engagements include 100% custom point solutions, greenfield employee portal implementations, SharePoint upgrades, user experience design projects, extranet solutions, business intelligence, enterprise search, public sites, enterprise social, Yammer, composite applications, departmental portals, workflow solutions, and more. The candidate may also be asked to assist or lead other solution development initiatives including custom application development, Azure, eCommerce, MS Dynamics CRM, Enterprise Data Management, Windows 8 Apps, and, and more.
Applicants must have a strong background in designing and/or implementing SharePoint solutions with experience developing in a Microsoft centric development environment including: Visual Studio.net, ASP.net, C#, MVC, and MS SQL Server. Applicants must have excellent communication and organization skills, business analysis capabilities, documentation skills, self-motivation, project leadership expertise, and maintain outstanding professionalism.
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Degree in the area of MIS, CIS, or Computer Science
- 5-7 years minimum application/solution development experience in a professional environment
- 3-5 years minimum experience designing and/or implementing SharePoint solutions
- 1-3 years minimum project management and/or technical leadership experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Previous consulting experience
- Experience defining Information Architecture (IA), Governance and Workflows in SharePoint
- Experience with XML, XSL, ETL, Web Services, and SOA
- Experience with Azure, CRM, various Microsoft eCommerce platforms, or BizTalk
- Experience with Agile, Unified Modeling Language, Rational Methodology, MCSE or MCSD
The ideal candidate is energized by new challenges, thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment, collaborates well in a team-oriented environment, and has the ability to lead in a client-facing role where delivering solid work that exceeds high expectations is a measure of success. Below is a specific break down of some of the competencies expected for Senior Manager or Senior Architect in the Microsoft Solutions practice:
- Technical Breadth: Quickly learn, understand, and articulate various technologies available to solve business problems; Demonstrate a wide variety of technical solutions
- Technical Depth: Develop and maintain deep expertise in one or more specialization areas; Communicate trends; Provide insight and direction to teams related to your area of specialization; Design, implement, and modify specific solutions related to your specialization
- Project Execution and Control: Effectively define, execute, and administrate the timely delivery of a project that yields excellent results; Quickly adapt to changing business priorities and requirements
- Leadership: Maximize use of team’s skills, experience, and resources; Effectively mentor and transfer skills to other team members
- Client Relationship and Management: Work well and effectively communicate with mid-level client personnel (i.e., business and technical) in order to develop lasting business relationships
- Business Development: Recognize business development opportunities; Support qualification of identified leads; Contribute to lead development activities; Assist with proposals
Credera is a management consulting, user experience, and technology solutions firm with offices in Dallas, Houston, and Denver. We work with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to emerging industry leaders, and provide expert, objective advice to help solve complex business and technology challenges. Our deep capabilities in strategy, organization, process, analytics, technology and user experience help our clients improve their performance. Clients depend on our ability to anticipate, recognize, and address their specific needs. Credera’s consultants work with some of the world’s best known brands in a variety of industries, including Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Interstate Batteries, The National Geographic Society, Neiman Marcus, Pep Boys, The Container Store, and many more emerging industry leaders around the country. More information is available at www.credera.com ( https://credera.icims.com/icims2/servlet/www.credera.com ).
Along with a great company culture, Credera provides an outstanding compensation package including a competitive salary, excellent performance-based bonus program, and a comprehensive benefit plan (e.g., medical, dental, disability, matching 401k, PTO, etc.).
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Credera are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Completion of the last four questions in our application is entirely voluntary. Whatever your decision, it will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Any information that you do provide will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.