Job Title: - Junior SQL Server DBA
Location: - New Jersey
- knowledge of Managing and administering SQL Server 2012/2008 R2 or above database servers
- Administering Windows Server 2012/2008 R2 or above servers
- Designing, implementing and supporting packages using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Designing and implementing reports using SQL server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Writing TSQL queries and Stored Procedures
- Designing and implementing high availability solutions like local resiliency through Windows Failover Clustering, site resiliency through Database Mirroring, and disaster recovery capability through Log shipping.
- Being part of a rotating on-call production support team (twice every four weeks, primary for the first and secondary/backup for the second).
- Establishing and executing Microsoft and Corporate SQL Server best practices.
- Fulfilling database related requirements through project work. Specifically, testing programs and/or databases, to correct errors and make necessary modifications.
- Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes.
- Plan, coordinate, implement and document security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification.
Job Type: Contract