The Human Resources Manager opportunity is in Jackson Hole, WY . . . must be willing to relocate to be considered!
Welcome to our search for a Human Resources Manager at The Snake River Lodge & Spa in Jackson Hole, WY. This is a premier four-diamond Hotel with full-service amenities! Situated at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain in the heart of Teton Village, just 300 feet from the world-famous Jackson Hole Mountain Aerial Tram and one mile to Grand Teton National Park.
As a Human Resources Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing, directing and managing all human resource functions. Very involved with the operations, you will assist department managers to ensure a focus on the following areas: guest services, employee relations, schedules/department organization, property appearance, and profit/financial control. You will also coordinate, direct and manage the staff and everyday hotel operations to achieve profitability, guest satisfaction and efficiency while maintaining standards set by the company.
- Demonstrate and promote the best possible experience for our guests and employees
- Responsible for all human resource related functions and assisting managers to ensure compliance with all policies and procedures
- Responsible for training and educating staff members
- Work with Regional Manager to manage all HR related activities of the property and meet objectives related to goals, competitive surveys, recruiting strategies, etc
- Work with Managers to hire qualified applicants and train employees in accordance with company standards
- Motivate and give direction to all employees to ensure department objectives are achieved
- Inspect and document coaching and counseling records with supervisors / managers to ensure all issues are properly addressed
- Ensure adherence with organization's policies regarding such functions as interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university; however, not required with relevant work experience.
- Experience in related service industry.
- 1 year’s previous hotel operations experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Are you willing and able to relocate to Jackson, WY or surrounding areas?
- Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)
- hotel operations: 3 years (Preferred)
- supervisor or management: 3 years (Preferred)