iRobot- Brand Advocate
Who You Are:
We are looking for driven Brand Advocates to represent our client’s popular Robotic Vacuum products within well-known home furnishings, home improvement, and/or consumer electronics retailers. If you have the ability to approach and engage customers, provide fun and relevant demonstrations, and have the ability to close the sale, this would be a great fit for you!
What You Will Do:
What You Will Need:
- Engage and educate consumers on our client's robotic vacuums and ultimately, close the sale
- Demonstrate sales leadership and accountability by achieving daily and weekly sales goals
- Deliver product demonstrations that are relevant, memorable and increase sales and brand advocacy
- Build and cultivate strong relationships with store associates and management as a trusted ally and brand representative
- Share observations, concerns, and potential solutions for what works and what can be improved, and report results daily
Who We Are:
- High school diploma or GED, college education preferred
- 1 year of retail sales or customer service experience- consumer electronics, vacuum experience a plus!
- Proven history of closing sales and exceeding goals
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Engaging and impactful presentation and training skills
- Ability and willingness to work weekends
- Reliable transportation to travel to multiple stores
- Complete online reports accurately and in a timely manner
- Access to your own tablet (iPad, Samsung Galaxy Series, and many others) which you will bring to each event is preferred
- Ability to lift 50lbs with the capability to move, install, and/or setup product as needed in stores or for special events and trainings
Fueled by thousands of talented individuals, the Creative Channel Group is a leading marketing agency that specializes in creating inspired shopper experiences by connecting global brands, retailers and consumers at the critical moments of recommendation and purchase. Since 1995, Creative Channel has achieved phenomenal growth as both an industry innovator and market leader in creating purchase passion: a powerful, potentially life-long emotional connection, created between a shopper and a brand.
Creative Channel Services is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Creative Channel Services does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Creative Channel Services does business.