Full or Part-time Opportunity in Providence, Rhode Island
Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician
PCHC offers a fulfilling career for those who want to make a difference in the community and desire a patient-centered care team approach to healthcare.
Overview of the opportunity:
- Primary care clinic is a patient-centered medical home embedded within a regional psychiatry facility
- Clinic operates as part of a larger multi-site urban community health center focused on total population health
- Patients are 18+ years of age, most with co-existing SPMI conditions
- Weekday outpatient clinic. No weekends.
- Board-certified Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine Physician with experience and interest in community health and patient-centered care
- 3+ years of experience working with complex and high-risk populations
- Works collaboratively with the primary care team, community health workers, nurse care managers, psychiatrists, and other specialists
- Medical License in Rhode Island * Basic Life Support (BLS) certification * Bilingual and bicultural skills valued but not required.
- Competitive Salary and Quarterly Incentives
- Excellent Benefits Package including matched Retirement Savings
- Flexible Paid Time Off plus time for CME
- FTCA Malpractice with Lifetime Tail Coverage
- NHSC and State Loan Repayment eligible
About PCHC: We have been serving the city of Providence for over 50 years— the first federally qualified health center in Rhode Island. We provide integrated behavioral health, nurse care management, and in-house optometry, podiatry and asthma/allergy services. We have 500 employees and provide care for 60,000 patients PCHC delivers some of the highest quality care among all community health centers in the United States.
Apply via Indeed or www.PCHCproviders.org
Job Type: Part-time
- working with complex high-risk patients: 3 years (Preferred)