Up and coming cannabis producer in Tacoma, WA is looking for motivated and passionate sales representative to develop the network.
Do you have cannabis sales experience with a great book of sales or are you a successful sales person in another industry and interested in getting involved in cannabis?
Are you a hard worker looking to succeed in? Do you strive to work in a small team building a real business?
General List of Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain relationships with licensed stores and distributors in WA state
- A go-getter mentality, tenacious, a problem solver and a yearning desire to succeed
- Passionate about sales and customer satisfaction
- Interested in cannabis industry, knowledge of cannabis, concentrates and edibles
- Maintains a current knowledge of all aspects of the industry, the competition, and the legal framework.
- Ability to establish dialogue, maintain relationships and close the transactions
- Develop pipeline, convert prospects into customers, develop targets, make appointments and open doors.
- A team player, works effectively with customers, wholesale customers, and other employees.
- Achieve and exceed sales goals as directed by management
- Self starter, able to maintain planning, delivering on contractual agreements and company’s goals.
- Understands the customer needs and how it relates to the sales process and the ability to move to close through constant follow up.
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities and sales in territory
- WA resident
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Experience in sales. Alcohol, Tobacco, Cannabis or Pharma preferred but not necessary.
- Highly motivated, extremely positive attitude, self starter with a solid work ethic, very organized and an effective closer.
- Excellent communicator, great customer service skills and able to influence others.
- Strong problem solving skills able to think fast and create sales opportunities
- Cannabis book of sale preferred
Salary and Compensation Package:
Successful candidate will be offered competitive package, which will be commission-based.
Job Type: Full-time