NATIONAL OnDemand, Inc. was formed by the merger of two companies that collectively have been in business for over 45 years. Both owners started in the field, one specialized in construction while the other specialized in installations. Together, we have a common goal of providing the best opportunities and careers to our team members. We believe that by focusing on our teams success this will lead to great results for our clients. NATIONAL utilizes our superior teams to provide both construction and installation services, "Anytime, Anywhere."
NATIONAL OnDemand is looking for a highly motivated, experienced Project Manager to run our Home Services division.
This position will have a focus on our Amazon Home Services partnership that provides a variety of services across the entire country.
Job duties for this position are shown below, they include but are not limited to the following:
- Will represent the company with clients and attend client’s weekly/monthly meetings.
- Will ensure that the their teams are meeting all expectations on a daily/weekly basis.
- Motivate team members to strive for excellence in all areas.
- Be a driving force in building the business in all areas.
- Will ensure manpower needs for each market are met by working with local managers.
- Will ensure all safety procedures and licensing needs by each state are met at all times through markets
- Help with building training systems for various projects.
- Other duties as required or as assigned by senior leadership.
- Travel to all of NATIONAL OnDemand's locations as needed.
This person can be based in any of our existing markets.
MUST have relative experience with the following service industries; construction, electrical, plumbing and telecom.
Experience in several of the following areas:
Home Theater Systems (TV mounting, surround sound installs, projector installs)
Home Automation (Smart home devices, panels, etc)
Network Installs - commercial (Cat5 cabling, racks, panels etc)
Security Systems – commercial or residential
Proven management & Supervisory experience.
Ability to motivate team members.
Great customer service attitude and experience.
High energy personality
Project Managers are full time, salaried employees; as such they are eligible for NATIONAL's comprehensive benefits package including the following offerings:
Long Term-Short Term Disability Insurance
Paid Time Off