Part-time$40 - $43 an hour
- CPR Certification
- ARRT Certification
- Medical Office Experience
- Customer Service
- Medical Imaging
- Associate's Degree
Full Job Description
Biograph is the world’s first healthcare technology company focused on helping individuals live better longer. Our approach, the Biograph Method, leverages state-of-the-art technology and a world class multidisciplinary provider team to build a digital signature of health and to unlock unique, personalized insights. All of this is delivered in the setting of our flagship facility in San Mateo, CA, an unparalleled luxury experience. Our rapidly growing start-up is an ideal environment for a medical assistant who is highly motivated, creative and likes to think outside of the box. You will put your skills to use to help build and establish a platform that will completely change the world of healthcare.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assure that services are provided to clients and customers within professional standards.
- Maintain positive work relationships with other technologists, practitioners, physicians and staff.
- Prepare client for CT procedure and perform diagnostic testing by taking images of patients' bodies using computerized GE CT scanners.
- Explain CT procedures to clients, select software options and imaging parameters when adjusting an CT scanner, view images from an imaging session and keep records of the results.
- Perform high quality CT exams on incoming clients; may occasionally help cover in other modalities if certified/licensed to perform radiologic exams.
- Monitor client’s well-being during exams; recognizes patient discomfort or medical problems and takes appropriate action.
- Guide clients through this sometimes difficult process by kindly talking them through the steps and answering their questions and concerns regarding exam procedures and processes.
- Administer, document, and maintain required CT documentation.
- Maintain client confidentiality and protect operations by keeping patient care information confidential and following HIPAA practices.
WHO YOU ARE (required):
- Graduate of an accredited program by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
- Holds a current certification with The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or The American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists (ARMRIT).
- Current CPR or BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by start date.
- Three (3) years of work experience as a CT Technologist.
- Is able to maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Has excellent communication and is customer service oriented.
- Is able to collaborate with colleagues to assist clients in their care and testing.
- Identifies service requirements by establishing personal rapport with each client.
- Ability to work well with teams in an open environment.
- Demonstrate sound judgment to effectively solve problems.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- A.S. degree in Radiologic Technology
- Experience with GE CT scanner.
- Is customer focused and can provide a high level of care and a positive experience.
- Dynamic individual with the ability to communicate and engage others.
- Open to learning new things and taking on new challenges.
WHY JOIN BIOGRAPH?
We are aiming to completely disrupt the traditional healthcare system by shifting the focus to proactively optimizing health. We can’t sit around idle while millions of people suffer from preventable disease. You can be a major part of the story behind one of the most ambitious startup attempts of the past decade and work with a team of people who want to use their talents for the betterment of society.
Biograph is an equal opportunity employer
DISCLAIMER: The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities of an employee to this job.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $40.00 to $43.00 /hour
- CT Technologist: 5 years (Preferred)
- Medical Office: 5 years (Preferred)
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) (Required)
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
Company's Facebook page: