Welcome to the Fresh Gig!
Build your career and innovate the future of food!
We are hiring for ambitious technology startups building the next generation of food delivery. The ghost kitchen industry is currently in hyper-growth mode looking for rock-stars to work at their facilities. They are constantly growing and innovating in the space and are looking for driven and excited people who can help build out the role and help grow the business and function!
Our many facilities are looking for a driven and excited people to grow with our growing business as a Facility Maintenance Technician!
The Facility Maintenance Technician II is responsible for, under direction of the Property Manager, performing regular preventative maintenance for our facility assets. The position ensures the safety protocols of our facilities are upheld appropriately by carrying out routine inspections and audits to identify hazardous conditions and apply corrective action.
- Parking lot and sidewalk snow removal with gas powered snow blower and shovels (provided)
- Laying salt after snow removal
- Considerations for snow removal
- Must have reliable personal transportation and ability to get to facilities in proximity to Temple University and The Philadelphia Zoo in a timely manner
- On call nature of snow removal hours will be based on weather conditions and person hired will be called between 8 and 24 hours in advance of need
- Removal of weeds and trimming of bushes with provided equipment
- Tending to and maintaining cleanliness of exterior parking lot and sidewalks
- Intermittent deep cleaning of mop sinks
- Organization and cleaning of supplies and tools
- Light spackling, sanding and painting of walls when damage or imperfections occur
- Movement, stocking and organization of facility supplies and equipment
- 2+ years of technical, maintenance or handyman experience
- 30-40 hours per week commitment, occasionally including nights or weekends
- Proven general knowledge of, including but not limited to, painting, carpentry, drywall patching, plumbing and electrical repair
- Basic understanding of mechanical and refrigeration systems
- Technical intuition to quickly problem solve
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to analyze processes and information, identify problems and trends, and develop effective solutions and strategies
- Able to use digital scheduling and work order software
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds at a time & stand on feet for up to 8 hours per day
- Physically able to work outdoors for long periods of time, climb ladders, traverse roof spaces, and bend or crawl into awkward spaces
- Has own vehicle capable of transporting 32+ cubic feet of cargo space (SUV/Truck)
- Ability to safely use hand tools and power tools
- Strong organizational skills and time management while working independently
- Able to handle customer-facing interactions with kitchens and other stakeholders, promoting a customer-focused environment
Compensation & Benefits
- Up to $26 per hour depending on experience
- Full-time employees (working 30 hours or more regularly) are eligible for health insurance benefits
The Fresh Gig will place you in a number of our partnered businesses. Just submit an application @ https://www.thefreshgig.com/?utm\_source=indeed
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Do you have your own vehicle capable of transporting 32+ cubic feet of cargo space (SUV/Truck)?
- Maintenance: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location