Tidel is a leading provider of cash management solutions that empower retail institutions across the globe to better manage their daily cash business, reduce risk, and increase profits. For over 40 years, customers have relied on Tidel to provide the most innovative and reliable solutions that help secure, optimize, and streamline their cash environment. For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.tidel.com.
Tidel is seeking a Business Analyst, Customer Success. This position will be responsible for working closely with our cash recycler customers and prospects in order to gain an in-depth understanding of their cash operations and processes. This activity will involve understanding reconciliation practices at the client store and enterprise levels in order to assist them in deriving the most appropriate Tidel solutions that best reconcile to the client’s point-of-sale and banking partner(s). The ideal candidate will possess a unique combination of strategic thinking, strong product knowledge, and deep analytical skills in order to justify the adoption and rollout of Tidel cash recyclers across large retail estates.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct interviews with prospects and customers to derive recommended best practices pertaining to reconciliation at the store and enterprise levels, based on data collected and analyzed. Consult with clients on recommended practices.
- Work with our clients to develop plans to leverage available system-generated reports to accomplish reconciliation of cash and sales data to POS systems and bank deposits.
- Interface and collaborate with other Tidel functional teams (Sales, Product, and Engineering) to complete client goals pertaining to reconciliation and balancing with their existing business systems.
- Partner with customer success team, sales, and operations to ensure achievement of business objectives and growth targets.
- Thoroughly examine system transaction logs to troubleshoot and assist clients in balancing activities when issues occur. Potentially work with our supplier partners to do the same.
- Advocate and leverage voice of the customer to ensure customer centric mindset and collaborate with product teams to ensure adequate reporting and data capabilities of existing and planned products; surface qualitative and quantitative insights to shape product direction as it pertains to reporting and data.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Extensive knowledge and experience in standard accounting practices and reconciliation, particularly in the retail environment.
- Must possess a strong business acumen.
- Must be very comfortable with data; analytical or analyst background an advantage
- Experience in direct client engagement
- Experience in converting raw data into an understandable and actionable format
- Knowledge of cash recyclers and the retail cash management industry a plus
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals, from our product & engineering teams to executives, business partners, and customers
- Ability to define and direct multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Expert in MS Excel
- 20-25% travel required
- 5 years + experience in one or more of the following: corporate accounting, corporate finance, treasury management, business analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Tidel. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Tidel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- Corporate Accounting or corporate finance: 5 years (Required)
- Cash Handling: 5 years (Required)