H-E-B Job Title CM Overnight Stocker
Minimum Salary 15 Midpoint Salary 15.95
Primary Location US-TX-Austin
Unposting Date Apr 2, 2020, 11:59:00 PM
Responsible for stocking grocery product per established merchandising procedures during the overnight hours while maintaining expected productivity levels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicates daily with Stock Controller to review nightly goals and tasks
- Keeps Department clean and well organized (includes back room and shelves, etc.)
- Stocks shelves, refills displays and overall recovery
- Executes proper recovery of department
- Ensures compliance and execution of established SOPs including but not limited to proper product handling, rotation, storage, etc.
- Loads, unloads, and moves heavy, bulky products
- Performs work in an efficient manner and maintain productivity standards
- Works efficiently and complies with established production standards
- Reports any pallet jack, forklift or other equipment issues to the Stock Controller or Overnight Operations Manager for resolution.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
- 3-6 months minimum prior stocking experience required
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal. Basic reading and writing English skills
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Prior experience working as part of a team
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work overnight schedule
- Able to operate pallet jack/baler
- Forklift/Powerjack Training
PHYSICAL AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Exposed to moving mechanical parts; small, confined spaces; cleaning chemicals and airborne particles
- The noise level is moderate
- Lift moderately heavy loads up to 75 lbs. individually with potential for heavier loads when team-lifting.
- Ability to bend, reach, kneel, twist, and squat
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to push/pull heavy loads of 75 lbs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment with productivity requirements
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to small, confined areas and may be exposed to a variety of cleaning chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The environment is fast paced and requires long periods of time standing and walking with a moderate amount of repetitive hand motions.