Job Summary & Responsibilities
Position: Commercial Construction Project Manager
Location: Dallas, Texas
Experience: 10 years plus
Our client is a National General Contractor who specialize in the construction of shopping malls, strip malls and big-box retail parks. With a national reach and an impeccable reputation paired with a book of future work our client has put themselves in a great position for 2018.
Our Client are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join them in the Dallas corporate office. This role will have you working on large retail projects nationwide up to $60M in value. You will be responsible for the direct management of your project and project staff. This role is based in Dallas, our client would expect you to reside in Dallas or Fort Worth or be open to relocation.
Further Duties include:
- Maintaining good relationships with all sub-contractors, staff, community, and owner’s representatives.
- Driving company and govt safety programs and standards.
- Create and oversee a project budget and schedule to ensure milestones are met until project completion date.
- Ensuring Quality control is adhered to.
- Oversee RFI’s, change submittals and negotiate sub-contractor change orders.
- Manage the head contract and oversee Site Superintendents.
- Maintain open communication lines with all parties.
- Manage handover and project close-out
To join our clients exclusive team, you will have a strong history of successfully managing a variety of large retail construction projects within the United States.
Further requirements are
- A Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Engineering
- A minimum of 10 years of experience as a Construction Project Management
- An exceptional work history that shows good tenure and reputation
- Experience in project management, scheduling, people management, client management and site management
- Be computer literate with proficiency in estimating and project management software.
- Exceptional communication skills
- A provable project history with references from past employers, architects, and clients.
- The ability to pass a criminal background check
If this sounds like you, please send a copy of your current resume and project list to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our offices at 281-762-0438