Amphenol Global Interconnect Systems designs and manufactures interconnect solutions for communications networks, Information Technology / Data Communications, Mobile Networks & Industrials markets, around the world.
At Amphenol-GIS, we collaborate with our customers and partners to solve their interconnect challenges with competitive innovative custom and standard interconnect assembly products. We produce industry-leading high-speed backplane, power and cable assembly solutions. We focus on continuous improvement processes to push the limits of excellence. Our expertise lies in design, testing, quality assurance and customer service. We comprise nine ISO-certified Amphenol divisions to serve the global market needs.
Our parent company, Amphenol (NYSE: APH), is one of the world’s largest and most sophisticated value-add interconnect solution manufacturers.
The Revenue and Sales Accountant/Analyst will oversee revenue reporting and controls for $700m Operating Group with 8 international operating units. Manage the Sales Incentive Compensation Plan and external commission plans and payments for the America’s, EMEA & APAC Sales organization on a monthly basis. Provide analysis and support to Sales Management regarding Revenue by customer, product type, operating unit, technology, region, and responsible sales personnel.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assess/monitor the Group’s (8 units) Revenue recognition requirements to conform with ASC 606.
- Ensure Groups compliance with SOX 404 revenue controls, and coordinate internal audits including “COSO” audit requirements (monthly, quarterly, and semi-annually)
- Prepare annual expense and Revenue budget for America’s, EMEA & APAC Sales forces.
- Prepare monthly analysis of expense and Revenue budget for America’s, EMEA & APAC Sales forces.
- Prepare annual Sales Incentive Compensation Plan for America’s, EMEA & APAC sales (37 person sales force)
- Prepare monthly America’s, EMEA & APAC Sales Operating review package for Executive Review (w/ CEO & CFO)
- Update database and computations for monthly payment of internal sales commissions across businesses, incentives for individual employees and commissions for external reps.
- Develop automated reports and analyses measuring the effectiveness of sales initiatives and WW sales personnel.
- Maintain and utilize CRM to report and summarize sales force KPIs
- Travel 15%
Qualifications and Skills:
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting plus 3-5 years related accounting experience in a manufacturing environment or equivalent education/work experience, CPA/CMA or MBA a plus.
- CRM database experience a plus.
- Ability to understand and map complex revenue streams and responsibilities and develop accurate reporting and compensation schemes for detailed accounting and management decision purposes.
- Develop tracking and reporting systems and tools.
- Must be able to work with a high degree of accuracy, under pressure and with frequent interruptions.
- Must have strong working knowledge of US GAAP & IFRS
Amphenol offers a competitive salary and benefits.
The candidate must be able to legally work in the United States as we are unable to provide sponsorship.
Amphenol is a proud Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- related accounting in a manufacturing environment: 4 years (Required)
- CRM database: 4 years (Preferred)
- advanced Excel and Powerpoint: 4 years (Preferred)
- US GAAP & IFRS: 4 years (Preferred)
- CPA/CMA or MBA (Preferred)