Part-time | Contract12 days ago
Full Job Description
We are looking for a senior graphic designer to join our team! This part-time contracted position is remote and we are looking for an enthusiastic candidate that is excited to design for the casino industry!
- Create exciting and compelling custom graphics to be used in gaming advertisements for print and web from conception to final output
- Create print and digital (web & social) packages from existing creative
- Communicate daily with prompt response time with the team and be readily available for quick changes
- 5+ years of industry experience in print and advertising design
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment with same-day turnaround. Project turnaround averaging 1-3 days.
- Proficient in Creative Cloud applications, specifically Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign
- Be able to multitask and prioritize work to meet critical project deadlines
- Excellent time-management skills
- Attention to detail and direction is a must!
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Self-starter, positive attitude and works well in a team environment
- Hours of availability; Monday - Friday 9am-5pm (PST)
- Compensation is competitive and will depend on experience.
- Apply for the position, attach your resume and work samples/portfolio with a paragraph about yourself and what your design experience and expertise is. If no work samples/portfolio is made available your application will be discarded.
We’re Excited to Meet You!
- Upon review of your resume and work samples/portfolio, if you seem like you would be the perfect fit we will reach out to schedule a follow-up interview.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $30.00 - $40.00 per hour
- Graphic Design: 5 years (Required)
- Adobe Illustrator: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote