Chesapeake Treatment Services is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to:
- Maintain professional standards and follows the treatment policies of the clinic while adhering to all state and federal regulations and accreditation agency standards applicable to individual licensure and narcotic treatment programs.
- Responsible for providing support and training to other medical staff, attending case conferences, consulting with clinic staff and patients regarding treatment and attending staff meetings/training.
- Prepares report and reviews records as deemed necessary by the Medical Director and/or Executive Director.
- Performing a medical history and physical exam
- Determining diagnosis and determining opioid dependence
- Reviewing treatment plans
- Discussing cases with the treatment team
- Assessing coexisting medical and psychiatric disorders
- Making appropriate referrals for treatment of these disorders.
Qualifications and Skills
Licensed Nurse Practitioner in the state where facility is located. T
Job Type: Part-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Do you have the following license or certification: Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)