Hope Power & Industrial Inc. is a specialty manpower resource provider to contractors, industrial facilities and power generation plants: We are looking for a Hydroelectric Turbine Generator Technical Site Manager who shares our commitment for providing unmatched customer service. Must be available immediately for assignment. Need 8 + years minimum experienced hydroelectric turbine generator field services.
Require experience in trouble shooting, disassembly / reassembly and repairs of hydroelectric turbine generators. Able to successfully complete Outage work onsite of varied shifts / length of time,10-12 hours a day, multi shifts up to 7 days a week.
Able to travel on short notice and be away from home for extended periods of time (Several days to several months) at various work sites throughout the US and Canada.
Must be available to "Work From Anywhere" Travel and some assignments in Canada will be required.
Provide management and technical leads; scheduling and craft manpower; and consult and oversee sub-contractors team coordination to ensure quality, budget and milestones are achieved; adherence to Canadian requirements and client safety and reporting to and interfacing with clients.
Serve as a task leader/resource specialist on our hydroelectric turbine generator projects.
- Ensure winding & mechanical teams are adhering to generator rewind standard work procedures.
- Lead safety plan & execution
- Document execution of work procedures.
- Preparing technical reports
- Tracking project budgets and timeline, working with Project Managers to assure project expenditures and milestones are closely monitored
- Liaison with Engineering to ensure all technical issues are resolved and solutions implemented to Engineering specifications
- Create and modify budget and manpower spreadsheets in Excel, including data manipulation and formatting
- Assist with preparation of subcontracts and subcontractor task orders
- Monitor and record employee work hours
- Assist with budget forecasting
- Analyze vendor invoices and expense reports and confirm contractual compliance for invoicing inclusion
- Comply with all client policies including those related to safety, anti-harassment, and drug use
- 5-10 Years related hydroelectric turbine generator technical field rep experience
- Prefer not required: Bachelor’s degree in engineering / business or related science
- Preferably including experience with FERC’s hydroelectric and/or compliance projects
- Requires past project experience, preferably including planning or engineering
- Understanding of contract and procedures.
Proficiency in computer software including Excel, MS word, and PowerPoint
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility, and flexibility
Detail-oriented; organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to learn and ability to adapt to changing needs
Job Type: Temporary