We want to CONNECT!
Visit our websites to learn more: MilliporeSigma.comand COME2EMD.com
We have exciting career opportunities in Jaffrey, NH! #Come2EMD
We have a number of full time, direct hire positions available. You are invited to a career fair & networking event. Whether you are actively pursuing job opportunities or want to learn more about our organization, MilliporeSigma is opening our doors to YOU!
You are invited to: Our Hiring Event
DATE: Tuesday, June 12th, 2018 or Thursday, June 14th, 2018
TIME: 4:30 – 7:30 PM EST
WHERE: 480 Turnpike Rd Jaffrey, NH 03452
AT THIS EVENT YOU WILL LEARN HOW:
- Global expertise builds on local insight
- High quality is created via innovative science
- Talent is developed and growth is supported
- Respect and recognition fosters individual and collective success
Come connect with our team!
- Hear from senior leadership team members
- Speak with managers on site
- Have on-the-spot interviews with our recruiters
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Senior Controls Engineer will work in a dynamic environment supporting the manufacture and testing of high purity filters with a focus on quality, process control/improvements, electro-mechanical assembly and material handling with a focus on manufacturing automation equipment development, implementation, and validation to join the Process Engineering Team in Jaffrey. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic team player with high energy and strong engineering skills.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop equipment documentation to meet GxP requirements, ie: URS, FAT, Equipment IQ/OQ/PQ, PM, SOPs. Execute IQ/OQ/PQ protocols, as well other validation tasks.
- Utilize a strong understanding of PLC programming, industrial networking, electrical and controls systems to ensure the operability of existing production machines (PLC-Based, Rockwell) and to build the control systems for new machines. The candidate must be able to create complex PLC programs and make changes to existing programs to accomplish this function.
- Provide support and leadership for equipment upgrades, refurbishments and new capital purchases.
- Provide guidance and support for the safe installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of electrical control systems, including components of machinery and equipment. Observe all regulatory requirements GMP's, ISO, internal policies. Detailed knowledge of NFPA 79, ISO 13849-1, ANSI-95 is highly preferred.
- Develops and/or implements systems improvement projects and supports maintenance and production groups in resolving technical, engineering, safety and ergonomic issues.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical, Software, Computer Science or equivalent experience and a minimum seven years of progressively increasing responsibility in an FDA regulated medical device manufacturing facility, pharmaceutical facility or other regulated industry supporting automated assembly processes.
- Alternatively, employer is willing to accept a Master’s degree in listed fields and four years of work experience in an FDA regulated medical device manufacturing facility or other regulated industry.
- Lean 6 Sigma experience.
- Works comfortably in production environments and has hands-on approach to problem solving.
- PLC Programming, Motion Control and HMI experience, with an in depth knowledge of Rockwell Software, including RSLogix 5000 and Studio 5000 RSLinx Classic/Enterprise, FactoryTalk Administrator Console, FactoryTalk Activation Manager, FactoryTalk View, and Transaction Manager.
- Working knowledge of the following Microsoft products: SQL, SQL Express, Studio, Studio Express, and Window Server 2012 R2
- Able to self-direct toward individual milestones or in support of team projects.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Job Type: Full-time