Sales Account Manager, Manufactured Stone
Director of Sales
ProVia is seeking a sales professional with a high degree of personal character as well as expertise in the stone, brick, or concrete industries to serve as Account Manager for the company’s stone product line.
The Account Manager will serve the North East region consisting of PA, DE, NJ, MD, CT, MA, NY, NH and grow both unit and dollar sales for manufactured stone products in the territory. This will be a well-established market and candidate must have experience in Manufactured Stone industry. ProVia specializes in manufacturing top quality products and providing customers with excellent service. ProVia's stone business is experiencing strong growth, and the company has constructed a new state-of-the-art stone manufacturing plant in Sugarcreek, Ohio to support that growth. These are all saleable points of differentiation that will help enable the Account Manager to be successful.
The individual will visit current accounts, solicit new business on a disciplined schedule, assist with all needs and train where necessary without bias. The Account Manager is responsible for meeting goals set by Director of Sales on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include but are not limited to the following
Requirements:Include but are not limited to the following:
- Monday-Friday is the required workweek.
- Visiting our customers on a disciplined schedule Monday-Thursday is a requirement. The daily hours in your workday will vary. During new product rollouts, an extended schedule is allowed to give ample time to review product and pricing updates with each customer.
- Weekend work - ProVia does not promote this; however, sometimes you may be requested by a customer to attend an “Open House” or “Home Show”.
- Sales Meetings - All Sales Meetings at our Ohio corporate headquarters are posted months in advance. Account Managers are required to attend all Sales Meetings unless approved by Director of Sales.
- Meet all quantitative and qualitative goals.
- Train and motivate account owners, sales and installation personnel via seminars and one-on-one coaching.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, or related sales experience
- Travel within designated territory in a weekly basis to service current and potential new accounts, 40-50 thousand miles per year by vehicle.
- Develop and maintain relationships with purchasing contacts.
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from various sources.
- Organize and maintain documents required for accounts, business plans, and expenses.
- Work with customers’ inside and outside sales representatives to keep account activities and literature current.
- Address customer complaints and resolve with management as needed.
- Assist customers with investigation and resolving service issues on product as needed.
- Use of computer software such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to stay organized, view/edit/create reports, author presentations and carry out current and future responsibilities.