Dynamic Building & Energy Solutions LLC Works with Eversource ,UI and National Grid providing energy savings home assessments in Connecticut and Rhode Island. If you are interested in working for a company in an exciting growth industry, doing meaningful work while connecting and building relationships with a diverse group of clients, we are interested in hearing from you!
Entry Level Weatherization Technician
The following personal qualities are required
Being on time Energy Passion
Strong Work ethic Attitude Being prepared
Effort Being coachable Basic Math
Body language Doing extra
· Assist in job site set-up and clean-up. Treat customer property with the utmost respect, ensuring spaces are left in the same or better condition they were found.
· Conduct work in compliance with OSHA and company safety procedures.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
. Shadow certified technicians to obtain weatherization skills such as caulking, installation of weather stripping, Cellulose insulation blow in procedure, foam sealing of attic air gaps, boiler efficiency testing, gas line leak testing, Blower door process.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
. Associate’s Degree a plus
· Construction Site experience a plus.
· Must be able to work well independently and in a team as needed.
· Valid driver’s license required.
· Perform the essential functions and physical demands of the position with or without accommodation.
1. Physically active position which includes climbing, balancing, bending, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, typing, grasping, talking, hearing and using repetitive motion.
2. Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of automated office machinery, such as a computer.
3. Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone.
4. Visual capacity enabling frequent use of computer equipment, operating a motor vehicle, Construction Power tools
5. Heavy work: ability to exert up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
6. Background and preemployment Drug test required
1. Indoor and outdoor environmental conditions. This may or may not include extreme cold temperatures below 32 degrees and extreme heat above 100 degrees.
2. Atmospheric conditions such as fumes, odors, dust, gases or poor ventilation.
3. Hazards such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, exposure to chemicals, exposure to oscillating movements and working in high places.
4. Frequent close quarters such as crawl spaces, shafts, small rooms, narrow aisles or other areas that could cause claustrophobia.
If you are interested in working for a company in an exciting growth industry, doing meaningful work while connecting and building relationships with a diverse group of clients, we are interested in hearing from you!
DBE encourages diversity and provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.50 - $20.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Covid Vaccination required
- Background Check Required
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location